Did you miss tonight’s AEW Dynamite show? No worries, we got you covered.
Here are the results for tonight’s show: AEW DYNAMITE 4/28/21.
- Brian Cage defeats Adam Page
- The Young Bucks defeat The Sydal Brothers
- The Pinnacle are declared the winners against the Inner Circle in a parlay match-up
- Orange Cassidy defeats Penta El Cero Miedo
- Kris Statlander defeats Penelope Ford
- The Factory defeats the Nightmare Family
- Darby Allin defeats 10 to retain the AEW TNT Championship
- Kenny Omega, Don Callis, Good Brothers are in a limo. The AEW & Impact World champ talks about how he is angry at the intimidation from Eddie Kingston & Jon Moxley last week. But he insists that he is not scared though! All six guys jump when they hear a horn. Michael Nakazawa rolls down the window from the driver’s area to apologize for hitting the wrong button. Omega says Eddie is going have to deal with their “goon” Nakazawa tonight.
- After the match, Christoper Daniels and Frankie Kazarian come out and confront The Young Bucks. They say they are the #1 Contenders to the AEW Tag belts and were looking forward to facing their friends, but all they see in front of them now are b*tches with a questionable wardrobe and bad attitudes.
- The Pinnacle and The Inner Circle face off in a parlay before their match in one week at AEW “Blood and Guts” to see who will get the advantage.
- Eddie Kingston comes out and demands a tag match with Kenny Omega and Michael Nakazawa. Nakazawa comes out but Kingston takes him out and has a chair around his ankle ready to break it! Omega comes out and Eddie demands that Omega gets in the ring or he’ll break his ankle but Omega still won’t. Omega tries to send out Brandon Cutler but Jon Moxley attacks him as he comes out. Moxley then drags Omega in the ring and he and Kingston put Omega’s ankle in a chair. They threaten to snap his ankle like a twig until they get the match next week. Don Callis finally agrees.
- Tazz states that he plans to send every member of “Team Tazz” after Christian. Christian Cage tells Tazz to “bring it on!” He says whether he wins, or loses, it doesn’t matter because it’s all a learning experience. Christian belittles Tazz by saying that he used to be one of the baddest guys in wrestling and he beat everyone and made it look easy. Christian says after 7 years, he came back to wrestling and he’s doing what Tazz wishes he could do. He says now he just talks and lives off some of the biggest stars in AEW and hopefully they realize soon they’re better without him.
- The Factory ride in on Cody Rhodes bus. After the match the Gunn Club runs in and QT Marshall retreats. He heads back for the bus but Cody makes his surprising return debut. He attacks him and the fight ends up on to the top of the bus! Cody locks in a figure 4 leg lock as QT taps out.
- Miro attacks Kip Sabian backstage
- After the match Darby Allin pulls the “Brodie” armband off of 10 and holds it up in a sign of respect. Moments later, Sting comes in the ring with Allin but Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky attack them.
Let us know your thoughts on tonight’s show! Comment below!
Like and follow our official social media accounts below so that you too can become part of the community and #JOINTHEROSTER. Don’t forget to keep checking The Ringside Roster so that you never miss the latest news.